Tuesday, April 20, 2010

Start spreading the News

I just came back from New York and what a culture shock. Trying to sleep at home was an adjustment because of the noise...Here is the sad but true, I stayed acrossed the street from Madison Square Garden and my bedroom at home was noiser. Between the car stereos bumping away, the "speed racers" flying down the road, the Urban Roosters barking away...So start spreading the News..Sharon PA can be noisier than New York City. Glancing up and down my street I think out loud that New York was cleaner too. I see a bent Weed & Seed sign with paint on it, because the drug dealers here know its a big joke, I look and see garbage littering the streets, a beer bottle, a crinkled bag of frito's, looks like a condom...(must have been a party and with a high class broad...I mean there was even fritos!)

We called the Sharon PD about the barking dog...This time the response was "Dispatch call the party back and tell them no one is home and that the dog is doing what dogs do" The police here tend to treat the callers as the criminals by questioning them as to why they are bothering the police...HOW BOUT TO DO YOUR JOBS!!!!

No comments:

Post a Comment