Tuesday, April 13, 2010

They own the streets...I'm home

Ok...I'm drivng home from work and all is good through Hermitage, Down the freeway and then it happens...I turn unto Stambaugh Ave in Sharon and begin the treck into hell. Driving down just one single street in sharon...5 stops signs, here is what I see...7 vehicles parked the wrong way facing traffic, a vehicle parked AT a stop sign and a vehicle parked dirrectly under a NO PARKING HERE TO CORNER sign..It is only one street..lets see times that time the total number of streets in Sharon and well...it's allot (I don't like doing math) of vehicle violations just overlooked everyday. I turn the corner to start heading home and of course have the usual wait for the 5 to 7 adults walking down the middle of the streets because they are above using the sidewalks provided and refuse...REFUSE to move off the road for a car.They have been conditioned to do as they please with no fear of repercussions because the most basic pedestrian laws aren't inforced. It rolls down hill. They own the streets...I'm home.

No comments:

Post a Comment