Tuesday, April 13, 2010

Bark Bark Bark

Well last night again was another fun night for sleeping...NOT! My neighbor again who has 2 pit bulls decides at midnight almost every night to put her dogs outside and that is when the endless barking and high pitched "yipping" begins. After 2 hours I am fed up and AGAIN call the Sharon Police who ask her to bring in her dogs and keep them quite or they will write her citation. This is all well and good but this is the fourth time they have told her that...and guess what??? Go ahead Guess...Your right no citation! I can't even get them to write a police report. I was told only auto accidents get written reports. So now, being one of I am sure only a few "legal" working adults on my block, I get to work today, as with other days on my 3 hours of sleep. Thank you Sharon PD.

No comments:

Post a Comment