Tuesday, April 13, 2010

It all starts today

This is my first Blog. I am not a poet or writer by any means. Some of what you read my have wit, some may be misspelled, mis-quoted and grammatically wrong...but thats it. I am here to make a point about the decline of the City of Sharon and it would appear the unwillingness of its officials, officers and affiliates to put an effort forward to aid in stopping this decline.

I want to have my home back, my streets back from the dregs of humanity that seem to want to take it from me. Chime in if your feeling as I do and want a change.

1 comment:

  1. Floyd,
    Firstly, I had to move out of a beautiful great apartment on the hill because there was a rental across the street that doubled as a meth lab/10+ person single family residence! In the middle of winter, the windows would hang open with the broken mini blinds just blowing in the wind...One guess from the looks of things who was paying the heating bill.
    Oh, speaking of snow and the snowplowing on the hill in wintertime~let"s NOT even go there! Ok, we'll go there: "What Snowplowing?"
    Mindless little creeps (from 7 to 14 years old)used to play in the empty lot beside me & threw a brick ay my car ( I could barely get the damn police up there to write a report for my insurance company!)
    Do I still sound angry? I don't enjoy moving at all~but I was so glad when I ended up in Hermitage~but, be careful what you wish for. People call the police on each other ALL of the time up here~and they pretty much all show up too! LOL! (I had 3 cruisers here at my house last summer HaHaHaHa!) Mercer might be nice if you are considering moving, or how about Hubbard? I totally get what you are saying. It is sad b/c it doesn't have to be this way. Look at all the failed projects~look at some of the major businesses downtown (one you would think would want to make it nicer down there...) who could be helping out more. I can name one individual down that way who owns alot of business/commercial buildings that look like slums on State Street.

    ReplyDelete