Friday, April 23, 2010

Spoon in a bowl full of Crazy

So I take my dog out to go to the bathroom and while waiting in my yard for him to do his business, I hear the new neighbors come out of there house. Here is how the coversation between them went. Man comes out YELLING "Yeah well he is nuttin but a f*cking a$$hole, doesn't know what the f*ck he is doin, Stupid F*ck, man stupid f*ck" Women YELLS "when did we git a f*ckin gall-yon of milk (yes I did misspell gallon but that's how she said it gall-yon) knocked me on my f*cking ass..HA HA"
Meanwhile the neighbor "girl" on the other side is barking because her dog is barking but instead of the normal woof woof, she desides to SCREAM "BAWRK BAWRK BAWRK" Her mother is screaming out the window..."Shut the hell up,dumb little b*tch" "BAWRK BAWRK BAWRK" door slams. Across the street the urban rooster starts barking.I feel like the spoon in a big bowl full of crazy soup...Being the spoon, you get to lift outta the bowl on occassion, like going to work or going on a vacation but its inevidible that you go back in the soup...when you come home from work or vacation.

1 comment:

  1. Well thats what you get you living in PA. Scenarios like this never happen in youngstown! We are all well bred and educated here.
    -Jacob

    ReplyDelete